Standing Tall For You!
As a passionate and persistent Realtor, I'm honored to provide quality leadership with the highest degree of integrity. Developing a solid, trustworthy relationship with my clients is the key. My experience includes single family homes, acreages, land and new construction. I look forward to working for you.
- Licensed to sell in Nebraska and Iowa
- National Association of Realtors
- Omaha Area Board of Realtors
- Great Plains Multiple Listing Service
- Nebraska Real Estate Association
Activities and Community Involvement:
- Motivational Speaker: Speaker for service and youth organizations in the Metro area.
- Tennis: Participate in USTA League Team Tennis
- Youth Volleyball and Basketball Coach
- Faith: Attend Gretna Baptist Church
Special Awards & Achievements:
- BEST OF OMAHA WINNER'S CIRCLE - BEST REALTOR - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- All Company Top Producer - Team - 2013, 2014, 2015
- All Company Top Producer - Individual - 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- #1 Sales Individual for CBSHOME Real Estate - 2008
- Circle of Excellence - Team - 2013, 2014, 2015
- Circle of Excellence - Individual - 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- Platinum Circle Award for CBSHOME Excellence in Sales - 2004
- 1993 Nebraska NCAA Woman of the Year
- Received University of Nebraska's - Young Alumni Achievement Award in 2010
- All-Time leading Basketball Scorer (male and female) for the University of Nebraska - 2,405 total points
- First Women's Basketball jersey retired at University of Nebraska - 1995
- 1st Team All-American Team for College Basketball - 1993
- 3-Time GTE Academic All-American (Two-time Player of the Year)
- Big 8 Athlete of the Year - 1993
- Inducted into the NCAA Academic All-American Hall of Fame - 2008
- Only second Nebraskan to be inducted into the Hall of Fame and First Female from The University of Nebraska
- Masters Degree in Physical Therapy
- Inducted into Inaugural Class of University of Nebraska Athletics Hall of Fame on September 4, 2015 (Women’s Basketball 1990-1993)
'Let Me Achieve For You!'